AMP Creative Design Blog: Insane in the Membrane: Inspirational Graphic Design May 25, 2012

Friday, May 25, 2012

Insane in the Membrane: Inspirational Graphic Design May 25, 2012



A collection of some of the coolest graphic design feats I've come across in my internet travels this week. The compilation is meant to inspire you and shame you into learning more about graphic design :) Oh, and also to give a shout out to the insanely talented artists that create these beautiful works. Enjoy!


For Bikers by Bikers by O3B



Vision by Kevin Roodhorst



Missed Relic by Pedro Donini



Snooty :: Corners and Edges by Martin Groh



Abstract 11 by Rik Oostenbroek



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sir, You are really good writer.

    Excellent guidance on ampcreative.blogspot.com.It is a select able website for of all us.This website help us many way.I also like this website.I’m starting to do most of factors, and my next phase is to pick up me a domain/web web host as well!So I want to discuss Is a wood made cards holder better than others? People select them for their function, versatility and elegance. Wood business cards holders for cards or credit cards can carry all of these qualities so it's not surprising why people select them to give as a gift to family, colleagues and friends.

    Thank You Very Much For Create That Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete